The SHLSLM Exhibition Package
Our annual national conference, training forum and exhibition is a key event for NHS and Commercial Laundry and Linen Services Professionals, Hotel Services and Facilities Managers involved in Linen Services and a wide range of allied traders. The conference includes a variety of informative papers on topical subjects which exhibitors are welcome to attend and take part in.
Set up: From 6.00pm Tuesday 1st May 2018, stands to be completed before the first paper on Wednesday 2nd may 2018..
Close & dismantle stands 4.00pm Thursday 3rd May 2018.
Tankersley Manor Hotel, Barnsley, Near Sheffield
In response to your feedback the training sessions will be held in the exhibition hall, this will bring the delegates to you and enable you to take part in the training sessions. We would therefore ask all exhibitors to respect this by;
- Please be quiet and switch off phones during the papers to avoid distractions
- Access will be restricted to the door nearest to the bar – signs to be placed outside. Quiet, papers in progress!
- Exhibitors are welcome to attend and join in with the papers.
- Lounge and bar areas are available.
- Please do not break stands down until after the last paper on Thursday.
Further advice or queries can be addressed to:-
Salisbury Trading Limited
General Manager, Salisbury Linen Services, Salisbury District Hospital
Salisbury, SP2 8BJ