The SHLSLM Exhibition Package
Our annual national conference, training forum and exhibition is a key event for NHS and Commercial Laundry and Linen Services Professionals, Hotel Services and Facilities Managers involved in Linen Services and a wide range of allied traders. The conference includes a variety of informative papers on topical subjects which exhibitors are welcome to attend and take part in.
Set up: From 6.00pm Tuesday 19 April 2016, stands to be completed before the first paper on Wednesday 20 April 2016.
Formal opening of Exhibition: 11am Wednesday 20 April 2016.
Close & dismantle stands 4.00pm Thursday 21 April 2016.
Stratford Manor, Warwick Road, Stratford upon Avon CV37 0PY
In response to your feedback the training sessions will be held in the exhibition hall, this will bring the delegates to you and enable you to take part in the training sessions. We would therefore ask all exhibitors to respect this by;
- Please be quiet and switch off phones during the papers to avoid distractions
- Access will be restricted to the door nearest to the bar – signs to be placed outside. Quiet, papers in progress!
- Exhibitors are welcome to attend and join in with the papers.
- Lounge and bar areas are available.
- Exhibition room to be closed at 5.00pm on Wednesday to all Allied traders, exhibitors and non-members for the AGM to take place.
- Please do not break stands down until after the last paper on Thursday.
Further advice or queries can be addressed to:-
Ms Suzanne Crellin,
Laundry & Linen Services Manager, Nobles Hospital, Strang, Douglas, Isle of Man IM4 4RJ
Telephone: 01624 651020
Email: Suzanne Crellin