Find the information you need about the Society of Hospital Linen Service and Laundry Managers using our site map.
- Healthcare Facilities Management 2019
- Can you help?
- Infection Prevention 2019
- Are curtains a source of infection?
- One day seminar & AGM April 2019
- Do hospital gowns serve a purpose?
- Letter sent to all NHS Heads of Procurement by Steve Oldfield, Chief Commercial officer Department of Health & Social care re: Brexit
- Problems with plastic covered pillows
- Infection Prevention & Control – London 2019
- Brexit – accessing public sector contracts
- The way to a better Healthcare linen service
- Society meeting at Salisbury NHS
- Hospital privacy curtains are a breeding ground for MRSA and other dangerous bugs
- New Corporate member
- Society Handbook
- NEC July 2018 minutes
- Reducing linen losses in healthcare
- Cyber attack on web site
- New Passwords
- Annual review 2015
- Membership Subscriptions
- Conference 20th – 21st April 2016 – Exhibition spaces now available
- 2016 Handbook
- Society Mailing
- Forum – LinkedIn
- Ironer Handbook