Find the information you need about the Society of Hospital Linen Service and Laundry Managers using our site map.
- Best practice guide for linen distribution within healthcare premises
- How launderies have coped during the pandemic and what is in store for their customers
- HSE e Bulletin Issued: 13 July 2021 HSE will launch a formal 4 week consultation exercise on amendments to the Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations 1992. Please read below for further information
- Domestic laundering of nurses’ uniforms: what are the risks?
- NHS England give green light for supply of reusable gowns!!!!
- Accreditation to EN14065
- Who Profited From The U.K. Government’s Coronavirus Spending Boom? Firms with no history of supplying the products they were paid for, a business linked to Brexit lobbyists, and a dormant company were among the beneficiaries
- Department of Health & Social Care Brexit update
- Are curtains a source of infection?
- Laundering single use gowns in the event of critical shortage
- Re-usable gowns for the NHS
- Number of NHS laundry’s in Scotland to be reduced
- Is your laundry provider struggling to provide a service?
- Dealing with the Corona virus – Laundry & Cleaning news article
- Charity supplies patients with their own “new” gowns!
- Model Hospital
- Do hospital gowns serve a purpose?
- Problems with plastic covered pillows
- Hospital privacy curtains are a breeding ground for MRSA and other dangerous bugs
- Reducing linen losses in healthcare
- Annual review 2015
- Forum – LinkedIn
- Ironer Handbook